«Предыдущая ветвь :: Вернуться  :: Следующая ветвь»
Страницы: 1
  •  
     Рейтинг: 0
    Берит

Ask your questions in this topic!
    23:01, 27 апр 2015

You can ask any question or describe your problem in this topic!
  • 01:14, 28 апр 2015 
    чудо-женщина 199
    i'm have a very question more and the promotion ???how to purchase
  • 17:12, 22 май 2015 
    Едритов Мульт 3Д
    нипанятна ничо
    Нет, не было и не будет!
  • 11:30, 30 май 2015 
     Рейтинг: 1
    _ImTheBest
    Hello, im a player who come from Eu server, i play this game from 2011, when Eu server closed, i created a player here, in russian server,but then i stopped to play, all other player from Eu server got a " promo ode " it gives eggs , ammo and a sharpies. i lost my player , and it's hard to go on form 0 , so i hope you can give it to me and help me,thank for attenction.
    _ImTheBest -Bye
  • 17:31, 30 май 2015 
     Рейтинг: 1
    _ImTheBest
    my old nickname was ibarbo and old e-mail was k.iecle@hotmail.it
  • 17:57, 06 июн 2015 
    LucasJpm
    I wonder if players in the European server still earn the promo code, and if so, how would I win?
  • 19:02, 15 июн 2015 
    ---SheeLu---
    how I can get the promotion code??? my nickname on the eu are: Li_Lu, e-mail: LiLu2802@gmail.com
  • 21:17, 27 окт 2015 
    Madame Blaireau
    hi, what is the promo code? I also played at the EU-Server under the same nick. But that is not the question I would like ask. I have a problem with a quest in the desert. I shall catch 15 copper worms under infuence of the PULS OF NATURE. I catched two copper worms. Thereafter I used another sphere to fight on another place. I had a break for one or two days. Now the PULSE OF NATURE is inactivated but it's still im my rucksack. How can I re-activate it now? Thanks in advance for your effort

• 11:44, 05 мар 2016 
    -Tobas
    May someone answer my question ? See post abowe(dark portal)... Thanks
  • 00:40, 21 апр 2016 
    IsaacNetero
    I get the following message when I turn off my pvp experience : Нельзя использовать теги!
    I need to play without it, what to do?
  • 03:44, 31 дек 2020 
    Лютая Смерть
    Hi there, hope you are doing well. When commercial sector will be back to normal? Regards.
    Do you have enemies? Good. This means that in your life you once defended something.

• 12:56, 18 янв 2021 
    -Манюня--
    а не всеравно Отредактировано, если офиц язык игры русский...

Лишение возможности писать на форуме на 7 дней. Причина: Ненормативная лексика
Страницы: 1